Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

That's an awsome opportunity, Hamish and Nick!

WALT:  Develop my understanding about the text that I read. 
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write a summary of the story that I have read.

The story is about 2 boys from Flat  Hill school who were chosen to become ball boys for the upcoming game of the All Black against the wallabies.After school the two teams the A's and the B's versed each other, The principle Mrs Nola chose Hamish Fahey and Nick Fahey  (the two brothers) to be ball boys because they showed good sportsmanship.

My favourite part is when Hamish and Nick were chosen to be ball boys for the upcoming game of two nations the All Blacks and the Wallabies. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.