Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2015

Have you played Roblox before?

On Thursday I was not at school because I had a sore tooth. My dad and I went to Sylvia Park to have some yummy breakfast. I could only eat with the right side of my jaw because of my soar tooth.


I had pancakes with syrup and melted butter. Then we both ate crispy bacon, steak and eggs. Then after my yummy breakfast, we went to buy my dad and I a drink from the vending machine.


I got a can of Fanta and drank it I said, "It was so refreshing". Then we went home. When we got home, I asked if I could go on the Laptop to do some Homework. I practised E-ako, Read Theory and Xtramath. Then I played some games when I finished. I played some games on Roblox. My favourite one was Darkness 2. It’s about a group of survivors trying to defeat the evil beast. Whoever kills the beast will earn 100 points for the survivors’ team. By using the points they can buy a different gun that they can use to defeat the beast.


After a while, I got bored so I watched a cartoon. The cartoon was Tom and Jerry. Tom is a cat and he has 10 lives, but he kept on losing his lives because Jerry, the mouse who pulled deadly tricks on Tom.    
Tom knew a magic spell that would help him catch Jerry (His little mouse rival). But the mouse was too fast to be caught by him and the ghosts. After that it was time to go and pick up my two sisters from school with my dad. I felt sad because I missed out on a couple of episodes. However I did have some laughs when I watched Tom and Jerry.

I'm glad I had the day off to rest and I hope I don’t have to stay home again with a sore tooth.         

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my writing.

I know I can do this when I use 5 appropriate adjectives to describe the nouns in my recount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.