Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Wow! That was really fun!

 On Friday my dad took my siblings and I to chipmunks near Pakuranga Plaza. When we got there I went straight to the Super Ball Blaster. When I was there, I had to go to the ground and use the buckets to put the small colourful balls inside. Then go back up to the Super Ball Blaster and place them into a small hole on top of the gun and press down on the button which will then shoot out the ball.

After playing the Super Ball Blaster for a while, I went to the park with my two sisters. We went on the big red slide which seemed dark and long. After that we were thirsty and luckily my dad brought us drinks. They were cold, tasty and really refreshing.

I made some friends at Chipmunks. We played tag. Tag was fun because we were all chasing, running and screaming really loud. Sometimes, I get confused who the tagger was because there a lot of children playing with us.

I was tired and sweaty when I was preparing for the tagger. The tagger found me and started chasing me. I was running fast like an animal running for it’s life.

After that, some of my friends left. Then we had some lunch, I had a basket loaded with yummy hot chips and some tasty nuggets. I ate slowly because I didn’t want to get a stitch when I play.When we got home, I took a nice, refreshing shower because I was hot tired and sweaty.
I really enjoyed having lots of fun at the Super Ball Blaster. I thanked my dad for taking us there. I hope next time, I’ll try to make more time for me to eat so I don’t get hungry when I play because I got hungry after playing at the park.      

We are learning to understand and use adjectives in my recount.
I know I can do this when I use appropriate adjectives to make my writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.