Pages

Saturday 10 October 2015

Well, that was fun!

We are learning to use time words in our writing.
I know I can do this when I add at least 4 appropriate adjectives in my writing.
On Wednesday 28th of July, our basketball team from St Patrick’s school went Tamaki Recreation centre straight after school for our basketball game. Our game was against Pt. England red.


The game was aggressive and time went by really quickly. I didn't think the game was fair. They put two tall boys on in the first half and the second half of the game.


I had  fun running with the ball and passing it to my team mates and we skilled them with handling the ball. So we could score. However we did not score because they were fast fast and good dribblers.


The awesome player in our team was Dohn, Glen and Siu, because they used their skill and techniques really well by getting past the other team  and stealing the ball.


The other team was the same, they also stole a lot of balls from us. As time went by, we scored some more goals. However we did not win.


Even though we lost, I thought we were winners because we used the skills that we learnt at training to score some goals.


I had fun playing  on the court  because it made me feel like a professional player.


Next time, I will try to call for the ball and train more at school and at home.       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.