Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

Nice to meet you!

WALT: use punctuations correctly.
I know I can do this when I use speech marks correctly in my writing.


On Friday my family and I went to pick up my aunties and uncle from the airport. When we arrived, we saw my dad's sister. She was waiting for her sister to arrive with her daughter.


We sat on the cold seats. I felt excited because I was going to meet my uncle and aunties.  When they came out from the exit door, I walked to the other side with my sister to meet them. 

I felt even more excited after I saw them. We said to them,  "At last you arrived safely." One of my aunties had to go with my uncle and the priest to prepare for the wedding. My other auntie came with us back home.

When we got to my comfortable home, I went to my bed and prayed, "Lord thank you for looking after my aunties and uncle. Thank you for keeping them safe. Amen."

I had a good dream that night that my family and I could fly anywhere in the world.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.