Pages

Thursday 5 March 2015

Best time of my life!



WALT: plan our writing.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I organise my ideas using a brainstorm.

Sunday was awesome, because I got to go to Rainbow's End with my cousin, uncle, auntie and my other cousins friend from college.

When they arrived at my house we got in the car and I said "Bye!" to my family.
Then we drove off and we went onto Motorway. It was a long really long ride so we ate the ice creams that my uncle had already prepared for us. We also had music to keep us entertained.


When we got to Rainbow's End, my cousin,auntie,uncle and I went on the Roller coaster.The Roller coaster. The Roller coaster went really fast and it was a very long Roller coaster. 

After the Roller coaster ride, we went to the bumper boats. I got wet from all the splashing  around, So the man that worked at Rainbow's End gave me a towel.

Then we went to the fear fall. I was scared so I took a few deep breathes In and out. It looked very high and scary. Soon it was our turn. It went up really high, Then we dropped down really fast!. Then we went on the bumper carts. They went fast but some went slow. I was finally tall enough to reach the pedals. It was a challenge but we had a tie. After the bumper carts, we had some lunch. I shared my lunch with my cousin. After all the fun, we went back home and I said "Thank you for inviting me to come and have fun". Then they went back home.

Next time I will try and not get wet in the bumper boats. I like the part when we got to the Fear fall because it came down really fast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.